About Heritage Healthcare
Heritage Healthcare is a family owned business. We are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of home care, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
You will receive:
- Paid training – All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Competitive rates of pay – We recognise the experience and quality of our carers.
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free uniform
- Career opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
We are looking for:
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Transport – A driving license and access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Experience – Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
Although experience is not essential our home carer vacancies will suit people with previous experience working as: Home Care Assistant, Carer, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Personal Carer, or Domiciliary Carer.