Heritage Healthcare is recruiting compassionate and professional Live-in Carers to join our team and support local people within their own home.
As a Live-in Carer, you will live with the individual who requires care, supporting in all aspects of their day to day living so they are able to enjoy the best possible quality of life. Depending on the client’s requirements, you will provide a mixture of companionship assistance, personal care or supporting high dependency needs. You will get to know and build a relationship with both the client and their loved ones and help to ensure they receive great quality care.
Thorough and regular assessments will be conducted to ensure the workload, tasks, living condition and break times are suitable.
- Competitive rates of pay – we recognise the experience and quality of our carers
- Paid training – all staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you feel confident within your role
- Support from our care team – including monthly visits or video call meetings
- Accommodation and food paid
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free uniform (if required)
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- Personal qualities – we want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others
- Commitment – you will need to be committed to moving into the home of a service user for a pre-arranged number of weeks and able to provide support for up to 12 hours per day
- Transport – driving licence and access to your own vehicle
- Experience – Experience is not essential as full training is provided.
- You must have the right to work in the UK and the ability to communicate clearly
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become a Live-in Carer and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 07792 171334.