We are recruiting a Part-time Rota Scheduler/Co-ordinator to join our established home care service based in Cardiff and support the care scheduling for clients living in Cardiff and Swansea.
Heritage Healthcare Cardiff and Swansea has built a respected reputation, becoming the care provider of choice for many local families. Our award-winning service allows individuals with varying healthcare needs to remain at home for longer with the support from our dedicated care team.
As a Rota Scheduler, you will use your experience with using care management software, Staff Plan, to manage the care rota of our service, ensuring high-standards are maintained throughout the company and that clients receive great quality care.
We are looking for a dedicated individual who can work as part of a team with clear communication and IT skills to support the service. Hours will be part-time covering 3 days. For this role, you will be based in our care office in Cardiff.
We are looking for:
- Experience – you will have substantial experience using Staff Plan and knowledge of a home care setting.
- Computer literate – IT experience is essential
- Personal qualities – we are looking for a caring, reliable and enthusiastic individual who wants to improve the lives of others.
- Commitment – this is a part-time role, working 3 days within our care office
You will receive:
- Excellent annual salary of £12,500 – £14,000 (depending on experience)
- Paid training opportunities
- Free uniform
- Career opportunities – we work hard to help our team develop within their roles and within the care sector.
If you would like to be part of a successful team and support local individuals, please apply today!