Heritage Healthcare Cardiff is looking for dedicated Home Care Assistants to join the team and support individuals in their own home in Cardiff and the surrounding areas.
As a Home Care Assistant, you will be providing personal care and support through a variety of tasks which helps to make a true and real difference to people’s lives. This role focuses on enabling individuals to access their community, enjoy daily activities and live independently within their own home.
- Personal qualities: Our Care Assistants are enthusiastic, caring, friendly, trustworthy, compassionate and reliable,
- Transport: We ask our Care Assistants hold a valid driving licence and have access to a vehicle.
- Flexibility: Your hours could include days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Qualifications: A QCF Level 2 in Care (or equivalent) is preferred but not essential.
- Experience: Some previous In Home Caregiver experience would be an advantage but full training is provided
- Fantastic rates of pay of £8.35 per hour, enhanced rates on bank holidays
- Paid mileage allowance and travel time between calls
- Full Comprehensive paid training (induction course and ongoing training)
- Free uniform and access to gloves
- Flexible hours: Full/part time available
- Up to 28 days paid holiday
- A company pension contribution
- A rewarding job: Helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
If you feel you have the right values and skills required to become an In Home Caregiver and be part of our team and can deliver high standards of care then we would like to hear from you.
If you have any questions regarding the role, please contact our team today on 02921 111026.