We’re recruiting for a Registered Care Manager with proven home care experience who is seeking an exciting new challenge.
Heritage Healthcare Bristol is an award-winning and distinctive home care business, providing first-class services to private clients. We have been operating for two years and have established an excellent reputation with clients and healthcare professionals across Bristol and North Somerset.
Our core values centre around taking great care of our team, so in turn, our clients receive quality care services at all times.
Who we’re looking for:
You’ll be an inspiring and energetic leader, able to manage the daily challenges of domiciliary care. You’ll be a people person capable of developing and supporting both office and care teams and dedicated to maintaining excellent relationships with our clients and loved ones.
Ideally, you’ll have a recognised qualification such as the Level 5 Diploma in Leadership for Health and Social Care or equivalent.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Conducting regular audits to ensure CQC regulations are maintained and business policies and procedures are adhered to
- Delivering induction training to new starters
- Supervising team members and making sure all personal development needs are met
- Ensuring a safe and effective on-call service
- Managing existing care packages and developing opportunities to further expand the business
What we’ll offer you:
- Competitive salary (£31,000 to £34,000) and bonus scheme
- An excellent career opportunity with ongoing training, support, professional and personal development
- 30 days holiday per annum
- Paid mileage allowance
If this sounds like the role for you, apply today!