Complete the simple application form or call us today on our 24-hour hotline 0117 9596498
Heritage Healthcare Bristol is looking for warm-hearted and professional Home Care Assistants looking to start or continue their career in care in a growing local business committed to making a difference in our clients’ lives.
We’ll soon be opening up more new roles in our business, so if you do already have experience as a carer and you’re keen to progress to a supervisory role this could be a great opportunity for you!
What we offer you:
- Full & part time flexible hours
- Hourly pay rates starting from £10 if you have no previous carer experience
- Hourly pay rates starting from £11 if you have over six months carer experience
- Pay increases linked to performance development plans
- Regular reviews to make sure you’re on track with training and development
- Paid mileage, travel time and holidays
- Well planned and managed rotas
- Free branded uniform
- An excellent in-house induction training scheme
- Frequent team meetings and social get togethers
- A friendly, caring management team who will support and value you from day one
What we’re looking for:
- Personal qualities – caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others
- Flexibility – the needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays
- Transport – we need carers with a driving licence and their own car
- Experience – desirable but not essential – we look for people who genuinely care
- Right to work in the UK is essential
Apply today by sending you CV through our application form below or getting in touch with our office on 01179 596498 or emailing email@example.com.