- Role: Care Co-ordinator
- Hours: Full time, Monday – Friday, plus on call weekday and weekends pro rota
- Salary: £21,000
- Location: Poole
- Required: Must have a valid driving licence and access to a vehicle
As Care Co-ordinator, you will be responsible for ensuring that high standards are always maintained throughout the company and have excellent communication and leadership skills. You will also be responsible for checking that all visits have been undertaken and that any issues are resolved.
Must have NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care and have substantial experience at a supervisory level along with minimum 2 years’ experience in a social care setting. Previous experience of allocating rotas is essential. Knowledge of Staff Plan software is desirable.
Own transport is essential, and applicants must be flexible as hours will include days, evenings, weekends and nights. I.T. experience is essential.
- Be able to work in a logical and organised manner
- Be able to work under pressure
- Be able to work as part of a team and will be responsible for the production of rotas.
- Participate in an on-call system.
- Allocate rotas using an electronic system ensuring that all service users receive their visits.
- Undertake care calls when required.
- Adjust existing rotas where staff changes are necessary
- Confirm that calls have taken place daily.
What we can offer you:
- Competitive rates of pay, depending upon experience, and paid mileage allowance
- Paid Training – comprehensive paid 5-day induction course and ongoing training
- A rewarding role helping and caring for others is something you will find heart-warming.
- Up to 28 days holiday
- Free Uniform
- Career opportunities
If you would like to be recognised for your supervisory ability and extensive knowledge of the home care industry, please apply now!