- Role: Support Worker / Home Care Assistant / Carer
- Fantastic rates of pay: £10.20 p/h on weekdays & £11.20 p/h on weekends for no NVQ qualifications, £10.70 p/h on weekdays & £11.70 p/h on weekends with NVQ qualification
- Location: Poole and Bournemouth Local Authority areas
- Required: Must drive and have access to own vehicle
About the role
Heritage Healthcare Bournemouth have a number of care jobs in Poole and Bournemouth local authority areas. We are recruiting passionate and professional home carers to join our expanding team.
As a Heritage Healthcare Home Care Worker, you will provide support services and personal care which will help to make a real difference to the lives of our clients. You will build relationships and often friendships with our clients and their loved ones – you will ensure they receive great quality care which is delivered from your heart.
Personalised homecare services delivered from our HEART
You will receive:
- Paid training – We will provide you with a comprehensive induction training which leads to the National Care Certificate accreditation. You will also receive ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Full support and respect from our management team.
- Career opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
- Mileage allowance
- Free uniform
- Up to 28 day holiday per year
- Fantastic rates of pay: We recognise the experience and quality of our carers.
- Qualified Carer with NVQ/QCF – £10.70 per hour on weekdays and £11.70 per hour on weekends
- Non-Qualified Carer £10.20 per hour on weekdays and £11.20 per hour on weekends.
We are looking for:
- Personal qualities – We want compassionate, caring, trustworthy, reliable and enthusiastic people who have it in their heart to care for and improve the lives of others.
- Transport – Must drive and have access to your own vehicle is essential.
- Flexibility – Able to work evenings, days and alternate weekends.
- Experience – Full training is provided so experience is not essential.
Do you have excellent communication skills, ability to use initiative, work alone & within a team? Do you have good time management skills? Are you caring & compassionate? If so then we would like to hear from you.
About Heritage Healthcare Bournemouth
Heritage Healthcare Bournemouth are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of home care. We enable people to live independently within their own homes and communities in the Bournemouth and Poole area. We care for a diverse range of people including the elderly and those with disabilities or illness and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
Experience is not necessary to apply for our Care Jobs Poole and Bournemouth. However, our Home Care Worker vacancies will suit people with previous experience working as: Home Carer, Home Care Assistant, Carer, Care Assistant, Support Worker, Live In Carer, 24 Hour Carer, Personal Carer, PA or Domiciliary Carer.