Heritage Healthcare Barnet is recruiting compassionate and professional Home Care Assistants looking to start or continue their career in care within a growing local business. Hours are flexible and guaranteed, with full-time, part-time, evenings and weekends.
What does Heritage Healthcare Barnet Offer?
- Fantastic rates of pay, increased on weekends and bank holidays
- An attractive mileage allowance
- Full paid training
- Flexible and guaranteed hours – full-time, part-time, evening and weekends
- Significant opportunity for career development
- Free uniform
- The chance to make the lives of those within your community a little brighter
- Care Assistants who work 40 hours or more have half their bus fare paid for
What are we looking for?
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Experience is desirable but not essential – we look for individuals who genuinely care.
About Heritage Healthcare
Heritage Healthcare is a family-owned business. We are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centred approach to care.
If you’re ready to begin, or continue your career in care with a company that puts the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do – we would love to hear from you!
Call our team today on 0203 011 5551 to find out more about the role.