Heritage Healthcare Barnet is recruiting a passionate and professional Care Coordinator to join our expanding team and support clients living in Barnet, Potters Bar, Borehamwood and the surrounding areas. Heritage Healthcare Barnet provides expert personal care and support services, to help make a real difference to the lives of our clients.
As a Care Coordinator, you will use your excellent communication and leadership skills to build relationships with our carers, clients and their families. You will be responsible for ensuring that high standards are maintained throughout the company and that clients receive great quality care.
Duties will include:
- Initial Service User Assessment
- Reviews and Monitoring
- Managing Staff Rotas
- On-Call Support
We are looking for:
- Qualified – you will have completed your NVQ Level 3 in Health & Social Care
- Experience – you will hold substantial experience at supervisory level and in a care setting
- Computer literate – IT experience is essential and previous use of care software would be an advantage
- Personal qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Transport – A driving licence and access to your own vehicle is essential.
You will receive:
- £22,000 – £24,000 per annum – depending on years of experience
- Paid training – All staff are provided with comprehensive induction training leading to the National Care Certificate accreditation and ongoing training to ensure you to feel confident within your role.
- Paid mileage allowance
- Free uniform
- Career opportunities – We work hard to help our carers develop their careers within the care sector.
If you would like to be recognised for your supervisory ability and extensive knowledge of the home care industry, please apply today!