Care Jobs Barnet, Borehamwood and Potters Bar and surrounding areas
Heritage Healthcare Barnet are recruiting compassionate and professional Home Care Assistants looking to start or continue their career in care within a growing local business.
What does Heritage Healthcare Barnet offer?
- Fantastic rates of pay
- An attractive mileage allowance
- Full paid training
- Significant opportunity for career development
- Free uniform
- The chance to make the lives of those within your community a little brighter
What are we looking for?
- Personal Qualities – We want caring, trustworthy, compassionate, reliable and enthusiastic people who want to improve the lives of others.
- Flexibility – The needs of our clients can often change, we need people who are able to work days, evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
- Transport – We need carers with a driving license and access to their own vehicle.
- Experience is desirable but not essential – we look for individuals who genuinely care.
About Heritage Healthcare
Heritage Healthcare is a family owned business. We are proud to provide our clients with exceptional standards of homecare, enabling people to live independently within their own homes and communities. We care for a diverse range of people and focus on delivering a person-centered approach to care.
If you’re ready to begin, or continue your career in care with a company that puts the needs of our clients at the heart of everything we do – we would love to hear from you!
Call our team on 0203 011 5551 or send your CV to email@example.com